The pennies can add up quickly though – so if you’ve got an action filled year, you’ll jump at the chance to win todays prize.
On Day 11 of the Total Women’s Cycling 12 Days of Christmas Competition, you can win:
A Total Women’s Cycling goody-bag packed full of nutrition products (plus a few surprises) to help you train and race
Recovery shakes, protein bars, energy gels – this goody bag has the works, the main items you’ll need while training and riding.
As if that weren’t enough, we’ll throw in a few mystery items to make entering worth your while even more…we’ve got some interesting things in our store cupboard looking for a new home!
Enter all 12 competitions!
- Day 1: Entry to the Wiggle Super Series event of your choice
- Day 2: 4-day weekend cycling break for two with Cycling Espana
- Day 3: Win a place for you and a friend on the women-only Daisy Chain MTB event in May
- Day 4: Entry to the Macmillan Cycletta event of your choice for you and a friend
- Day 5: Entry for 2 to the Velo Vintage Summer Ride
- Day 6: Win a personal cycle analysis session with Velophysio
- Day 7: Win a personal training day and your own personal training plan with LoveDartmoor
- Day 8: Win a week’s cycling holiday in Mallorca with La Fuga on their Women’s Week
- Day 9: Win two places at the Anjou Velo Vintage festival in France
- Day 10: Win a place on the OrchidCycle Essex ride
- Day 11: Win a Total Women’s Cycling goody bag
- Day 12: Win a 4-night cycling holiday in Mallorca with Stephen Roche Cycling Holidays
– This prize is for a goody bag consisting of nutrition products, plus some additional items.
– The contents of the goody bag may vary from the picture above, and are non-exchangeable.
Terms and conditions
– TotalWomensCycling.com, published by Factory Media Ltd, will collect you personal information to process your entry. When you enter this competition, your email address will be added to the database for the TotalWomensCycling.com newsletter.
– If you wish to unsubscribe, please write to Factory Media, 1 West Smithfield, London, EC1A 9JU.
The competition ends on Monday 13th January 2014 at 12.00 midday, and winners will be notified by email after that time.