Is entering a cycling event on your New Years Resolution list? If so, enter today’s competition courtesy of OrchidCycle and you might have one resolution ticked off the list before you know it – and it’s suitable for road riders and mountain bikers alike!
On Day 10 of the Total Women’s Cycling 12 Days of Christmas Competition, you can win:
A place on the OrchidCycle Essex Charity Ride (Road or MTB) on Sunday 8th June, plus an OrchidCycle jersey.
You’ll be able to choose what length of road ride (20, 40 or 75 miles) or there’s an MTB route if you fancy cycling off-road through the beautiful Essex countryside.
The rides are suitable for all levels of cyclists, and there’s lots of entertainment for the whole family throughout the day. You can even do the ride in fancy dress if you’re feeling inspired!
You’ll get your own OrchidCycle jersey, and the event even finishes with a barbecue – now there’s a way to refuel post-ride.
As an added motivator, this is a charity ride – so you could take the opportunity to raise money for a great cause, and in this case it’s one for the menfolk. Orchid is a charity with a focus on funding research, providing support services and promoting awareness of male cancers.
“Win a free place on the OrchidCycle Essex 2014 charity bike ride with a free BBQ voucher at the end of the ride and an Orchid branded cycling top. With a choice of 4 different routes (20, 40 and 75 miles or a 100 mile sportive) plus an off-road mountain bike ride, there really is something for everyone with carefully chosen routes through the beautiful Essex countryside.
Orchid exists to save men’s lives from testicular, prostate and penile cancers through a range of support services, pioneering research and promoting awareness. Over 43,000 men will be diagnosed with a male specific cancer in 2013; from sons to grandfathers all men face the risk of testicular, prostate or penile cancer. Join over 800 riders on OrchidCycle Essex and help us to raise over £30,000 to fund our vital work fighting male cancer.”
Enter all 12 competitions!
- Day 1: Entry to the Wiggle Super Series event of your choice
- Day 2: 4-day weekend cycling break for two with Cycling Espana
- Day 3: Win a place for you and a friend on the women-only Daisy Chain MTB event in May
- Day 4: Entry to the Macmillan Cycletta event of your choice for you and a friend
- Day 5: Entry for 2 to the Velo Vintage Summer Ride
- Day 6: Win a personal cycle analysis session with Velophysio
- Day 7: Win a personal training day and your own personal training plan with LoveDartmoor
- Day 8: Win a week’s cycling holiday in Mallorca with La Fuga on their Women’s Week
- Day 9: Win two places at the Anjou Velo Vintage festival in France
- Day 10: Win a place on the OrchidCycle Essex ride
- Day 11: Win a Total Women’s Cycling goody bag
- Day 12: Win a 4-night cycling holiday in Mallorca with Stephen Roche Cycling Holidays
– The prize is entry for one person to the OrchidCycle Essex Charity Ride, taking place on the 8th June 2014.
– The prize does not include transport to or from the event, or accommodation.
– The prize includes a voucher for the post-ride Barbecue.
Terms and conditions
– TotalWomensCycling.com, published by Factory Media Ltd, will collect you personal information to process your entry. When you enter this competition, your email address will be added to the database for the TotalWomensCycling.com newsletter.
– If you wish to unsubscribe, please write to Factory Media, 1 West Smithfield, London, EC1A 9JU.
The competition ends on Monday 13th January 2014 at 12.00 midday, and winners will be notified by email after that time.