Today is Blue Monday, reputed to be the most depressing day of the year, so why not cheer yourself up and enter our competition?
It’s the day when the perfect storm of negative influences peak and come crashing down on our New Years optimism.
The weather is bad, the days are short, payday is still a long way off, it’s a Monday, and we may have begun to fall off our new years resolutions wagon. Combine each of these factors into an (not at all scientific) equation and hey presto - one of the last Monday’s in January is ‘officially’ filled with gloom and disappointment.
Our response? Firstly, a quick bike ride provides a great pick-me-up if you are feeling a bit down. Secondly, we always find the chance to win cycling goodies helps lift our mood.
So we’ve selected a few choice offerings from our cupboard of kit to give the mountain bikers amongst you something to smile about.
What you could win:
Jerseys, shorts, sunglasses – we’ve got a collection of different items to give out, so we’ll be randomly picking a few winners to receive one or two of the items below, with a few extra bits and pieces thrown in for good measure.
Prizes up for grabs
- Sombrio Zin Sleeveless Jersey
- Specialized Shasta Jersey
- Sombrio Windy Pass Shorts
- dhb Dyno Baggy Short
- Sombrio Origami Base Layer
- Lazer Sunglasses
How to Enter:
Simply fill in the form below, and don’t forget to tell us your clothes size. You've got 24 hours to enter, with the competition opening at 12.00 midday on Monday 20th January, and closing 12.00 midday on Tuesday 21st January.
- Contents of the bundle may differ from those items pictured above.
- Items in the bundle cannot be swapped or exchanged.
Terms and conditions
- You have 24 hours to enter, with the competition closing on Tuesday 21st January 12.00 midday.
- TotalWomensCycling.com, published by Factory Media Ltd, will collect you personal information to process your entry. When you enter this competition, your email address will be added to the database for the TotalWomensCycling.com newsletter.
- If you wish to unsubscribe, please write to Factory Media, 1 West Smithfield, London, EC1A 9JU.