It’s the last competition of our 12 Days of Christmas bonanza – so while you’re taking down the Christmas Tree, take a couple of minutes to enter it. Winning this one could see you spending 4 nights in 4-star accommodation in the sunny cycling paradise that is Mallorca!
On Day 11 of the Total Women’s Cycling 12 Days of Christmas Competition, you can win:
Imagine setting out each day through beautiful scenery, with a guide leading the way and a support van with all the essentials following hot on your heels. There’s even a fleet of carbon road bikes available for hire, perfect if you want to try something new or don’t want to travel with your steed in tow.
“Mallorca needs no introduction when it comes to cycling, professionals and amateurs alike have been cycling in Mallorca for the past fifty years.
Stephen Roche’s Cycling Holidays and Training Camps were established in Mallorca by Triple Crown Winner Stephen Roche in 1994. The company is still owed and operated by Stephen who is a regular visitor to the camps and rides along with the groups when he visits the island.
The camp is based out of two four star hotels in the Calvia region, in the south west corner of the island
David Williams’s manager and head ride captain says “With Beautiful scenery, tolerant locals, quiet roads and great road surfaces , Mallorca is like Disney land for cyclists”
Our camps unique aspect is our team of professional ride captains who head up the fully supported guided rides. The ride captains look after the groups out on the rides each day and our fully equipped support vehicle which carries spare wheels, tools water and first aid is never far away, giving everyone that professional support feeling and a great sense of security.
The rides head out every day and cover between 50KM and 125KM each day, there’s always a coffee stop at the half way point, there are four group levels which means every ability is catered for,
Bike hire is available from our fleet of full carbon road bikes and our onsite mechanic is there to make sure your bike is fitted to your requirements.
Stephen’s professional team of staff are all locally based and work hard to ensure that your cycling experience is second to none.”
Enter all 12 competitions!
- Day 1: Entry to the Wiggle Super Series event of your choice
- Day 2: 4-day weekend cycling break for two with Cycling Espana
- Day 3: Win a place for you and a friend on the women-only Daisy Chain MTB event in May
- Day 4: Entry to the Macmillan Cycletta event of your choice for you and a friend
- Day 5: Entry for 2 to the Velo Vintage Summer Ride
- Day 6: Win a personal cycle analysis session with Velophysio
- Day 7: Win a personal training day and your own personal training plan with LoveDartmoor
- Day 8: Win a week’s cycling holiday in Mallorca with La Fuga on their Women’s Week
- Day 9: Win two places at the Anjou Velo Vintage festival in France
- Day 10: Win a place on the OrchidCycle Essex ride
- Day 11: Win a Total Women’s Cycling goody bag
- Day 12: Win a 4-night cycling holiday in Mallorca with Stephen Roche Cycling Holidays
– This prize is for a 4 night holiday for one person to Mallorca with Stephen Roche Cycling Holidays.
– The prize includes 4 nights accommodation in a 4 stay hotel on a half board basis.
– The prize also includes 3 days of fully guided and fully supported riding.
– The prize does not include flights to or from Mallorca, transfers, or insurance.
– The prize holiday can be taken from February to the end of April 2014, or September or October 2014 only.
Terms and conditions
– TotalWomensCycling.com, published by Factory Media Ltd, will collect you personal information to process your entry. When you enter this competition, your email address will be added to the database for the TotalWomensCycling.com newsletter.
– If you wish to unsubscribe, please write to Factory Media, 1 West Smithfield, London, EC1A 9JU.
The competition ends on Monday 13th January 2014 at 12.00 midday, and winners will be notified by email after that time.