Cycling in wet weather isn't that fun, especially when you don't have the right clothing to keep you comfortable and dry throughout your journey.
Each of these stylish rainwear garments has been made to cycle in, made to stand the British wet weather and made to help you look good on the bike.
We love a good raincape. They're super easy to pop on over your cycling clothes and protect you fully from the rain.
1. Water off a Duck's Back Rain Cape: £69.00, available from WaterOffADucksBack.
Complete with a detachable hood, reflective piping and breathable material. You must check out the different colour options available!
2. Brooks England Cambridge Rain Cape: £105.00, available from Always Riding.
The Brooks England Cambridge folds into it's own pouch and comes complete with an adjustable hood, reflective piping and their classic leather details.
3. Ligne 8 Octavia Rain Cape: £60.00, available from Ligne8.
Made from lightweight and breathable translucent fabric with four way stretch to keep you mobile on the bike.
4. Otto London Rain Cape: £88.00, available from Otto London.
Also available in some amazing colourways, the Otto London Rain Cape has an affordable price tag, reflective features on the zips and some nifty handlebar straps.
5. Riding Hood Parka Cape: £129.99, available from Riding Hood.
Extendable cuffs, reflective taping and hand cut leather toggles makes this one a good catch.
Investing in a stylish rainwear jacket is essential for any cyclist. You can never predict when the rain is going to fall from the sky, even on a bright and sunny day.
1. Cafe du Cycliste Colette Rain Jacket: £175.00, available from VeloVixen.
Made with four way stretch to help you move on the go, the Colette Rain Jacket has a great cut and a brushed inside colour to keep you snug.
2. Rapha Women's Rain Jacket: £180.00, available from Rapha.
With taped seams to ensure no water gets in, the Rapha Rain Jacket is extremely lightweight and features a lovely reflective armband.
3. Giro Neo Rain Jacket: £228.00, available from Backcountry.
Made with stretchy Polartec Neoshell fabric and featuring taped seams, we love the sophisticated cut on this one.
4. Vulpine Rain Jacket: £199.99, available from Vulpine.
Breathable, stain resistant and complete with a magnetic removable splash guard, you can't go wrong with Vulpine.
5. Cycling Raincoat: £26.99 (RRP £34.99), available from Cycle Chic.
We like this price tag a lot. And who can go wrong with polka dots?
Keeping the bottom half of your body dry is essential, especially for commuters. There's nothing worse than having to sit with a soggy bottom at work all day...
1. Ligne8 Ciara Cropped Pant: £84.00, available from Ligne8.
The most stylish commuter trouser we've ever seen?! Made with four way stretch fabric and an elasticated waistband these provide ultimate comfort on the bike.
2. Outlier Daily Riding Pant: £130.00, available from Outlier.
Available in some interesting colourways, these are made with super soft four way stretch fabric and are also resistant to coffee, dirt and beer! Genius.
3. Vulpine Cotton Rain Trousers: £139.00, available from Vulpine.
Breathable fabric, high cut pockets and a cycling specific guesset to prevent the chaffing, make these trousers extra awesome.
4. Georgia in Dublin Rainwrap: £41.00, available from Georgia in Dublin.
The Rainwrap can be popped on over all your cycling clothes to keep your whole lower body fully dry. We love this one.
Wet Weather Bags
[related_articles] Not all cycling bags are waterproof, which in our eyes is a little obscure. We've found some that don't comprise on style and will keep your goods nice and dry throughout your journey.
1. Inside Line Equipment Default Backpack: £170.00, available from Vam Performance.
If you're looking for a durable bag with heaps of storage then this is your best bet. Featuring loads of compartments and some rather funky colour options, it's a great bag for commuters.
2. Carradice Classic Manchester Musette: £40.00, available from Victor & Liberty.
We love the vintage design and tan leather handle on the Carradice Classic Manchester Musette. It's made from waterproof cotton duck material impregnated with Parrafin Wax. Trust us when we say no rain will be getting in here our friends!
3. Good Ordering Handlebar Bag: £38.00, available from GoodOrdering.
Put it on your handlebars or wear it with it's straps, either way it's a great waterproof bag for cyclists. It's got a lot of space inside for your belongings and comes in four chic colour ways.
4. Bramble & Mr Twigg Rucksack: £89.99, available from CycleChic.
The coolest looking bag on this list goes to Bramble & Mr Twigg. Made from wax cotton, the bag features adjustable webbing straps, thick leather straps and a nifty reflective cord.
5. Rapha Backpack: £150.00, available from Rapha.
Complete with a padded laptop compartment and a Tricot-lined sunglass pocket, what could possibly be wrong with this bag? Nothing!
Wet Weather Accessories
To help you arrive at your destination in the driest form possible, invest in some of these, ladies!
1. Georgia in Dublin Leggits: £45.00, available from VeloVixen.
Because who wants to wear boring overshoes?! The soles on these are even made from recycle inner tubes, genius!
2. LIX Saddle Cover: £10.40, available from A.S.Adventure.
A lovely little cover to keep your saddle bone dry.
3. Tokyo Fixed Ass Saver: £6.99, available from Kinoko.
A great designed ass saver which really keeps the worst of the water off.
4. Georgia in Dublin Basket Cover: £19.99, available from CycleChic.
Fitting most wire and wicker baskets, the waterproof cover comes in some funky colourways with reflective logos to help you stay safe and seen on the bike.
5. Veeka Levitan Leather Cycling Gloves: £30.00, available from VeloVixen.
Made from perforated genuine leather, the Veeka Levitan gloves give you great handlebar grip with their silcone printed palms.